The Vienna Graduate School in Computational Science is a newly founded graduate school funded by the University of Vienna. The three-year PhD program is run entirely in English and will start with an international group of students in summer 2011. The doctoral school covers a wide areas of fields from Physics (Prof. Dellago), Chemistry (Prof. Hofacker), Bioinformatics (Prof. von Haeseler) to Mathematics (Prof. Scherzer) and Computer Science (Prof. Henzinger). Every student will have two advisors from two different fields.
- March 26, 2014: Publication added.
- December 17, 2013: Preprint added.
- October 2, 2013: Preprint added.
- September 28, 2013: Publication added.
- January 9, 2013: Preprints added. See publications section.
- November 7, 2012: Initiativkolleg: Mit Computern die Welt verstehen.
Research newsletter about the Vienna Graduate School in Computational Science (in German).
January 4, 2011:
PhD positions available. Further details can be found in the job opportunities section.
November 23, 2010:
New doctoral college Computational Sciences.